1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cushman?

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Spottings' started by fremontminitrucks, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Is Cushman still producing mini trucks? anyone know?

2. slimbad

slimbad Member

FremontMiniTrucks, I think they may still be producing some . If they are I think its mainly contract type industrial vehicles. Just like the lhd mits that golf courses, theme parks and other institutions were using - there was no public advertising of these for the masses. Public in general were exposed to them when they were auctioned off. But to answer your question, I believe Cushman has shifted their emphasis to the true utility vehicles like golf course support/turf vehicles. I have seen reference to a Cushman White truck and van line and the description is similar to "our little trucks" but they may have evolved into a slightly bigger version:

http://www.lincolnservice.com/Product_Details.cfm?RecordID=489

My nephew has a 95 Cushman van, lhd, 2wd, dual side sliding doors (and has a suzuki drivetrain) it is computer governed like the mits i have). later......slim

3. Yeah, I just got an email from them yesterday saying that due to emissions testing they quit offering the mini trucks and focused on other products.

4. rbwbigcountry

rbwbigcountry New Member

Does anybody know where I can get a new carb for the cushman with the 1060 cc mits engine in it? Thanks

5. hartworm00

hartworm00 New Member

does anyone know of a cushman truck forum? thanks, i'm new to this so bear with me