1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cushman white truck

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by bjdawg, Aug 13, 2015.

1. bjdawg

bjdawg New Member

Recently acquired a Cushman truck and the carb is off it and it has vacuum lines disconnected. Would someone be able to send me a video or some pictures of theirs so I can see where everything is supposed to get hooked up.
    Also, had seen someone mention they had a manual for this vehicle; but it says they haven't been on the site in years. Is there anyone that has this manual and would be willing to share.
    Thanks,
    Jason

2. Tony Evers

Tony Evers Active Member

Just a thought. Does'nt your Cushman have a Suzuki engine ? could'nt you just get the schematics from there. I would start by figuring out what year your engine is and going from there.

3. bjdawg

bjdawg New Member

I know it's a 4 cylinder. My understanding is it's a 4g82 made by Mitsubishi (or for them anyways).

4. Puran Thakur

Puran Thakur Guest

My point of view it's a 4g82 made by Mitsubishi

5. retsatdiver

retsatdiver New Member

I just picked up two Cushman White trucks 4x4 with A/C left steer. Wiring harness was cut. Rewired everything from scratch. Removed Carb, cleaned and put back together. Runs like a charm and everything works. Have you figured out your vac hose issues. I will send pics if you need it.

6. bjdawg

bjdawg New Member

Man, wish mine was 4x4. If you could send some pics and/or video that would be great. I'll try and message you my email address.
    Thanks,
    Jason

7. chris allen

chris allen Member