1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crossroads lift kit?

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar References' started by Gargetter, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Gargetter

Gargetter New Member

Anybody have a Crossroads 2" lift kit for a Sambar for sale? Searched the web,but can not find one.Appears Crossroads went out of business.Thanks for the help:)

2. pingqia

pingqia Guest

I like your posts

High heels, women are slowing down gradually as the sun went down, we can not not go. However, the buds in the spring slowly,Sure when christian louboutin pumpThat cute little outside,many women like best.

3. erixun

erixun Member

I too like the posts.

Quote:High heels, women are slowing down gradually as the sun went down, we can not not go. However, the buds in the spring slowly,Sure when christian louboutin pumpThat cute little outside,many women like best.
    :Quote

The waterfalls run backwards when the paint stripes dry. Women ride on three wheels until the school inner tubes fail. http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Wolf-Short-Sleeve/dp/B002HJ377A Not to mention that yak fur tastes best in the season of the small rodent berry when you read the reviews! :D:pop:?!?!

4. rwb31

rwb31 Member

I have no idea what erixun is smokin but Im looking for a lift kit too. I want my truckto sit higher and have a better clearance. looking to get at least a 2 inch lift maybe more. I know the cv joints will be a problem but someone on here had to lift these Sambars? anyone? and I don't want to hear quotes from erixun either. any help would be appreciated.:confused:

5. erixun

erixun Member

Not smokin nothin... was just making fun of the spam post above:D

I put a 2" lift that I got on Ebay, was just spacer's up front and longer shackles for the rear springs. My camber is a little off, but I do not have any bind on my CV joints. I havent had any problems with it yet, and it was easy to install.