1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Container from Japan to Winnipeg

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by rst277, Nov 18, 2013.

1. rst277

rst277 Member

Does anyone out there have experience with a bonded receiver in Winnipeg, MB that can receive a container from Japan? I have enough interest to get a container of vehicles shipped but need a destination as it can not be dropped in my back lane. I am going to start calling around but if someone has had it done before it would certainly facilitate things! Thanks, Ralph in Winnipeg

2. masspilot2004

masspilot2004 Member

i am interested in a vehicle can i get one added to it

3. JapanCarDirect

JapanCarDirect New Member

Yes, we can export a container to you in Winnipeg. It will go thru customs clearance in Vancouver. You can then have it hauled out of the CN yard in Winnipeg to be unloaded. Please PM or mail me scott@japancardirect.com for more details.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  4. rst277

rst277 Member

Send me an email with some details....Ralph in Winnipeg

rst277@yahoo.ca

5. WestEndAngler

WestEndAngler Member

Damn the EPA... Seems like you have to jump through hoops to get a container of trucks for the farm.

6. Papagator

Papagator Member

Carry Turn Signal

Dont want to shanghai the thread....just a quick note.. masspilot2004 are you still looking for a Turn Signal Switch for a Carry? I have one...Papagator.:cool: