1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colorado adds one more mini

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kiowacampers, Jan 14, 2009.

1. kiowacampers

kiowacampers Member

Hi guys, I've been browsing this forum site for 3 months now and all I can say is... WOW.....:)...I love this site... good and even the not so good posts....As everyone knows *people are different* I really enjoyed catching up on all the posts to familiarize myself with these wonderful trucks...We studied these gems oneday on the net then I decided to test drive one. I found a site that was about 2 1/2 hours from me but wasn't sure ..It started as wanting a dump truck which these seem perfect for what I wanted to do. One day I was browsing and low and behold found a dealer 45 minutes from me...OH JOY....I made a call and found out that he had several to choose from...All brands and even one with a lift on the tailgate...wow...but not for me..I drove a 90's Suzuki model 5el 4x4 with big atv tires and hated it..hard to shift and bumpy...very cute though..then out of the corner of my eye, I spotted my dream...2001 Suzuki 4x4 5sp w/ac...not as cute as the older model but so very clean...I got in it and off I went..just like driving a car and shifts so easy...wow had to have it...then just to be sure I took a Mitz 2003 for a spin..nice but still I wasn't excited as in the 01 Suzuki... So here I am with my new truck and loving every minute of everyday..I can't wait to jump in it to go for a spin on our property which has all you need to go 4 wheeling. The only downfall is the height clearance which I can live with. The stock tires seem to do quite well in snow and I only got stuck once which anti lock would have been appreciated but oh we'll as my hubby said..."don't go if you think you can't get out" He..He..A long chain and our big 4 wheeler pulled me out in no time..Thank god these trucks don't weigh very much!! Oh well, I just wanted to praise this site because I'm sure many people have been sold on these little trucks just by viewing these threads...Thank you for letting me be a part of your site. I enjoy it everyday and my dog enjoys my truck..Oh wait...his truck....he has officially adopted it and sleeps in the bed when we are gone..So easy to say....load um up!!!!

Carol

2. jtpc

jtpc Member

Welcome. You are among the few women on the forum. Congratulations on your new truck. Sounds fun.

3. kiowacampers

kiowacampers Member

Thank you very much!!!!

4. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Welcome from up North and Good Luck with your 'zuki.

5. Windmill

Windmill Member

Welcome to the site. I envy you being in Colorado.