1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**CLAIMED** Key # M368 Free to anyone who wants it

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by raenglehart, Feb 28, 2020.

1. raenglehart

raenglehart New Member

When I got my Mits mini truck, I had 2 keys on the key ring. Different numbers. The other one fit everything (doors, fuel cap, ignition). This one is a different number and different cut. Figure there may be someone out there who needs it for a spare or replacement. It is certainly doing me no good. Cover postage and it's yours.

Again, Fuki # M368. Hate to just throw it away it someone needs it.

Thanks,
    Roger

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    Limestone likes this.
  2. Mini_hijet

Mini_hijet Member

Do you still have it?

3. raenglehart

raenglehart New Member

Yup, still collecting dust sitting next to the computer.

4. Mini_hijet

Mini_hijet Member

What do you need for it?

5. raenglehart

raenglehart New Member

I figure $5 ought to cover it. I will put it in one of those bubble mailers since I have some of those already here at the house. Shoot me an address and I'll get it prepped. martinfan1989@hotmail.com for PayPal. Please send Friend & Family if you don't mind, so they don't take a chunk out for fees.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  6. raenglehart

raenglehart New Member

If it ends up being more than that, no worries, I'll eat the cost. It shouldn't be though.

7. Mini_hijet

Mini_hijet Member

Give me your first and last name please.

8. raenglehart

raenglehart New Member

Roger Englehart

9. raenglehart

raenglehart New Member

Or heck, for that matter I could send it in a regular letter envelope for the cost of a postage stamp. I'd be worried it would get caught up in the USPS sorting machinery though. But you tell me. I can do it that way and no cost to you. What's a stamp these day's 50ยข ?

10. raenglehart

raenglehart New Member

Well, I have had in an envelope just awaiting your address for 3 weeks now. Where did you go?

11. Mini_hijet

Mini_hijet Member

What's your email?