1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas with my truck

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by oldsnowman, Dec 11, 2008.

1. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

hi everyone...these are some Christmas pictures of my truck at a christmas event in my town. it was a great fun time and the best thing, the kids just loved my little truck...it was the star of the show:D. if anyone else has there truck decked out in Christmas apparel, put them up here...its always good to see Christmas stuff and even better if our trucks are part of it.

Merry Christmas everyone!!:D

Attached Files:

• 66.jpg
      66.jpg
      File size:
      120.1 KB
      Views:
    • 68.jpg
      68.jpg
      File size:
      108.4 KB
      Views:
    • 69.jpg
      69.jpg
      File size:
      127.3 KB
      Views:
    • 70.jpg
      70.jpg
      File size:
      119.4 KB
      Views:
  2. ltclarry

ltclarry New Member

Snowman, Great pictures the third picture has a hurst in the back ground. Hope this is not the faith of the mimi trucks in the U.S.A

3. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

i hope not for you guy down there...it would be a crime not to be able to own one of these trucks.

4. kiowacampers

kiowacampers Member

Very festive....was that a parade of lights in your town? We should do that to instead of our horses...

5. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

yes it is called parade of lights...you do one with horses, that cool, how do you power the lights? i used a 350watt gas honda gen-set in the box, it is very small and you can hardly hear it, that way no one could see it. last year i used my ford so i more room and more lights so i used my EU3000 gas honda get-set. we had over 30 floats all lit up this year, it was fun. :D

6. kiowacampers

kiowacampers Member

Wow 30 floats!! can't use a generator on the steeds but batteries due wonders...this is the first year for me on a parade and i hope my horse doesnt do anything stupid...We do have walkers to help out...I should get my hubby out in the mini...You don't see any running around town so it would be an eye catcher....:D

7. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

yep it would be popular...the kids couldn't get enough of my little :D