1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap oil filters !!

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab References' started by cheepBeer, Dec 1, 2008.

1. cheepBeer

cheepBeer Member

just to let u know that Nissan Xterra V6 part number PH7317[fram] fits the 91 Mitsubishi Minicab I know this as I just did it by using the wifes spare oil filter and its even an Inch longer which means more over all surface area ;) $3.65 from wal-mart:D
    [​IMG]

2. andy_george

andy_george Member

I usually spring for the slightly more expensive filters, but they are surely easier to cross-reference than anything else. My car (07 Civic Si), motorcycle ('95 Honda VFR), and Mini ('05 Minicab van), can all take the same filter.

Likewise, the one for the mini is a bit longer than stock, but that's just another benefit.

-Andy

3. rynow

rynow Member

cheap is good

that's awesome, any other NA parts that work on these vehicles?

I'd like to not have to import general maint parts for my 1992 Bravo Minicab
    R :D

4. Dan

Dan Member

5. Wribrinurname

Wribrinurname New Member

Cheap oil filters

I bought three new filters the day I got my RS oem filters time for the first oil change, and suprise they are Purolator. Probably an O.K. filter, but I wanted the jap. nippon filter. Anybody know how I can get them?

6. dieseldogsdad

dieseldogsdad Member

I have found a few part #s that work on my 98' Mitsubishi Mini-cab.

180 degree thermostat napa# 115 or stant# 13848 they're from a 89' Metro

thermostat housing gasket Napa# THM 1067ST or advance auto#35365

oil filters fram ph6607 or wix 51365 or napa SFI 21365 & FIL 1365 or Purolater L14612

plugs NGK 2756 gap .035

CV boot napa# 686-1188 also for 89' metro

Those are some parts that I have found on the forum that I have used and worked.
    `Hope this helps some of you.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
    billybass likes this.