1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carburetor Help Please - 1993 Suzuki Carry with F6A engine

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by James Thacker II, Jan 13, 2021.

1. James Thacker II

James Thacker II New Member

Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 7.52.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 7.52.50 AM.png Vacuum chart.jpg I have a 1993 Suzuki Carry with F6A engine. Truck was running well but had some hesitation here and there. especially in the cold. I have very little to know knowledge on carburetors, so I bought a knew one figuring it would be a direct swap. Well the old card was a 3-2 and the new one is a 3-1. I have a few diagrams and I am trying to figure out what vacuum line goes to what. I have contacted the seller and he just keeps reiterating the same thing. He sold it to me as a replacement but has no instructions on the conversion from 3-2 to 3-1. Attached are some diagrams I have been using to try to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  2. Philip Wagner

Philip Wagner New Member

Did we figure out anything on the 3+2 to 3+1 conversion for the f6a?

3. OhDeer

OhDeer Active Member Supporting Member

Looks like you just go from the 1 to a T, and from the T to the 2 lines,the blue and black on the right side of the 3-2 diagram.