1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carbuerator flooding

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by jerry ellett, Nov 27, 2007.

1. KCCats

KCCats Member

Link didn't work!

2. Matt Hartschuh

Matt Hartschuh New Member

Really could use that link also!

3. KCCats

KCCats Member

Does anyone here rebuild these carbs (DB51)?

4. KCCats

KCCats Member

Does anyone have any knowledge on this carb?
    I asked the seller from the Philippines and they have no working knowledge of this carb or choke?
    Even if I have to get a choke cable that isn't the worst?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/121864650625?ul_noapp=true

5. KCCats

KCCats Member

This carb seems to have 2 Vac ports and a cable choke?

How would I rework the vac lines?

6. KCCats

KCCats Member

I tried the search and did find some old posts about vac line routing but couldn't open them?
    Does anyone have the vac line routes and an idea about how many feet of what size I would need to replace them all?

7. Cole

Cole Member

8. KCCats

KCCats Member

Ive tried but the photos don't work anymore!

9. Cole

Cole Member

Not sure why it won't work for you but the link is good. Just went on it. Try a search in google for it. Maybe it work that way for you.

10. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Active Member

The link is good and takes you to the thread so you can read it but the imbeded photos will not display for me either. All it shows is some kind of a cat picture.

Fred

11. KCCats

KCCats Member

Yeah it's frustrating to go through search and see what you want but cant open them!
    like the vacuum routes and what port goes where!

12. Wheelie

Wheelie Member

I noticed that some of the eBay pictures of the new carbs show vacuum lines on them already that you could zoom in on and at least get a few of those knocked out.

13. bruce rand

bruce rand New Member

is the carb the same for a 1987 suzuki carry 3 cylinder.i replaced carb with a new one and now the running bad when warm problem is gone ,but now it floods when cold.can you adjust the choke the pull off is working but the choke is still to rich.thanks bruce

14. bruce rand

bruce rand New Member

15. bruce rand

bruce rand New Member

16. julio

julio New Member

17. Cole

Cole Member

18. 11Shane11

11Shane11 New Member

19. Cole

Cole Member

Do some research on this site. All the carb info is there you just need to look.

20. Lone Rider

Lone Rider New Member

I could really use a copy of those pages. I have a '94 and just put a new carb on. The vacuum lines were all different and I'm having trouble.

gus1@mcsnet.ca