1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canadian owner locations

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Spottings' started by Subaru, Sep 7, 2008.

?

Canadian Locations

1. Western Canada

90 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. Central Canada

29 vote(s)
    18.1%
  3. Eastern Canada

41 vote(s)
    25.6%
  1. 3gtr4

3gtr4 New Member

Georgian Bay Area Ontario here
    94 Minicab

2. 3gtr4

3gtr4 New Member

I had luck with Mcdougall insurance
    I had to move my cars, and house with it.
    Google right drive insurance

3. DSlag

DSlag Member

Hoping to own soon near Peterborough, ON.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  4. DSlag

DSlag Member

Speaking or Peterborough, ON...

Tuesday, November 12th, ~4:15 pm: I think it was a Suzuki Carry in line at the Costco gas bar. It had farm plates on it.

Anyone from the forum???

5. Kody902

Kody902 New Member

91 Subaru Sambar

Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia

If anyone is still having problems with insurance mine is through the cooperators and I believe they are Canada wide.

6. ttc

ttc Active Member

Mine has a dump so coop kept quoting ne commercial insurance thinking it's a dump truck over 3000. Have always insured it through a spot in Dartmouth. Think it is 700-800 a year

7. DSlag

DSlag Member

Getting close to pulling the trigger and importing a mini-truck. Didn't like the cost of the trucks for sale locally based on mileage, year and condition. Looked into things and have mostly figured out how to buy at auction and import.
    Lots of research into exporters, auctions (vehicle pricing and rating), shipping from Japan, import brokers (paperwork) and shipping inside Canada ('cause I'm not close to a receiving port). None of the process is difficult. It just takes some time.
    Once it is all done, will do a write up, similar to mtslesse on who was used and associated costs.
    Blessings,
    DSlag

8. Wufdog

Wufdog New Member

Cardinal ont transplant from toronto. Awaiting 1999 acty due some time in January.