1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camoplast t4s mounting kit

Discussion in 'Canada' started by David andrews, Oct 13, 2017.

1. David andrews

David andrews New Member

Hey everyone!
    I am trying to track down a mounting kit for the camoplast t4s track system to go into a 1992 Suzuki Carry. Is there any way to buy a complete bolt on kit? If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.
    Thanks!

2. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

The last set of tracks I purchased were 5x110mm. Installed the tracks on a 2016 Carry which has a 4x100mm bolt pattern. I purchaded wheel adapters 4x100 to 5x110 on ebay. I'm not sure of your bolt pattern ... guessing 4x110. You may have to go with 2 adapters to get to the right fit.

3. David andrews

David andrews New Member

Yes I believe mine is 4/110, I haven’t got home to make sure yet, and the sproket on the tracks are 4/100 and 4/110. So I might be ok there! But I am looking for the brackets that will bolt in the the front a arms and the rear axle for the anti rotation bracket on the tracks to bolt onto.

4. Cole

Cole Member

I don't not believe that they make any kits for mini trucks. It has to be customs made. Mattracks are the only ones you can buy bolt on kits for.

5. David andrews

David andrews New Member

I was in the process of buying a complete kit from a guy used, but he sold them with the tracks, said he bought the brackets from a company in Quebec! Just wondering if there is any other places to get them. He paid $750

6. Cole

Cole Member

Oh geese well there ya go. I have bought parts from a company in Quebec myself and have seem that they shall track kits. Here is the website if you haven't found it.
    http://store.mini4x4.ca/store/en

Maybe they have kits built!

You could also try Four sons off-road in Alberta. Jeremy there does customizing of these trucks and installs tracks.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017