1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camoclad Vinyl camo

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by gatewayminitrucks, Jun 5, 2007.

1. I am a camoclad dealer if anyone is in need of camo to wrap a truck just let me know. I offer 14 patterns. If your interasted you can email me and let me know what you want and I will get you some pricing. gatewayminitrucks@yahoo.com
    Mike

2. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

Hey Mike,

Don't know if this would be to much trouble, but is there anyway to upload some pics to show the different patterns, may help get you some biz to show off some of those patterns.

3. abcminitrucks

abcminitrucks Member

Can you send me a dealer price sheet? You can send it via my website.

Thanks

4. camoclad

Kev, there is all the patterns on my website. www.gatewayminitrucks.com

ABC do you want my price I would charge you or the retail pricing?

Thanks, Mike

5. abcminitrucks

abcminitrucks Member

Both would be great.

Thanks

6. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

I will check them out gateway, thanks!

7. JRinTX

JRinTX Moderator

How difficult is it to apply the camoclad? I would think that wrapping a complete vehicle would be rather difficult and time consuming. What about just applying a strip done the side...is that difficult? Can you position the material easily?

Also, how durable is the material? Will it hold up to limbs rubbing down the side? Will it hold up to pressure washing?

8. abcminitrucks

abcminitrucks Member

It is not easy to do a whole truck. Just a strip is not too bad as long as you don't have too many compound curves. Make sure you have at least 2 people and a good heat gun or hair dryer.