1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camo Wrap or Spray On?

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by MichTrucks, Sep 9, 2008.

1. MichTrucks

MichTrucks Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

I'm looking to Camo one of my trucks and was tossing about the pros and cons of each. With the wrap I am concerned that it looks good today, but after a lot of time in the woods I would have scratched and peeling. While the other choice is to use bedliner paint to create a scratch resistant base to use for a painted Camo truck.

While I am leaning toward the Painted Camo, I would appreciate you experiences and comments toward the wrap or painted.:confused:

Thanks,

2. GoFaster

GoFaster Member

From what I've seen, properly applied wraps stick pretty well, and if you do damage it, it's relatively easy to replace the panel. Paint, not so much. Actually, I don't recall ever seeing a vehicle with wrapped graphics on it in which the graphics were damaged (unless the whole panel was catastrophically damaged in a crash)

3. jtpc

jtpc Member

I like my sprayed-bedliner camo just fine.

4. ssmusicman

ssmusicman Member

Sprayed camo

I like spray camo. I'll have pics of my finished product up soon. With all the nooks and crannies in a mini I just don't see how it can look all that good when done.

My nephew and I pulled everything except the windshield and I spent over $300 on the right products to do the job done but am very happy with the result.

More to come,
    SS