1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camo seats and doors

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by De-icer, Dec 1, 2007.

1. De-icer

De-icer Member

How the hell are you guys camo'n the interrior panels of your trucks? Like the doors, seats, headliner etc? I've yet to complete that riddle.
    :frustration:
    Thankx!

2. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

3. tbp

tbp New Member

in mine, my wife made the seat covers in camo. on the door panels and headliner, i sprayed the panels with 3m adhesive spray and applied the material to it.

4. De-icer

De-icer Member

did you use the camoclad 3m type vinyl or a cloth?

5. tbp

tbp New Member

i used camoclad i had leftover on some of the interior like the parts that were metal and on some parts of the dash. then i bought some cloth material to cover the seats with and had enough to cover the headliner with and the door panels. so my door panels, seats, and headliner are all cloth and the rest in camoclad. the panels and headliner i sprayed with 3m adhesive spray and applied the cloth. the cloth i bought was a thin polyester type.

6. De-icer

De-icer Member

Thanks! that definitely helps, where did you get camo cloth? I'm sure if I do a search it's all over the internet but I'm lazy!
    Thanks!!

7. JSRInc

JSRInc New Member

I sent mine to a upholstery shop, camo vinyl with khaki trim. Seat bottoms, backs, and head rests.

8. h2hminitrucks

h2hminitrucks New Member

Any Leslies, craft or fabric supply should have different patterns of camo right on the shelves. I have bought many a yard at them. Then I take the material along with the seats, headrests and door panels to an upholsterer. You should have no problem finding one in your area. You will need about 6 yards of material at $7.00 a yard and $200.00 for the upholsterer and you will be all set. It should take you about 1.5 to 2 hrs. to remove the interior from your mini. Hope this helps, Rick.