1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling all Texans

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hutch_of_Texas, Jan 13, 2022.

1. It’s come to my Attention that the lone star state is one of few states that has not legalized Mini Trucks on the public roads, while even states like California and Oklahoma have. I do understand there is a few members here who are reaching out to the legislature. However a little more than 10 years ago there was a Texas bill propositioning the legalization of mini trucks, but unfortunately the bill died on the floor with no one to push it through. We need all hands on deck to make this happen or things will never change. Oklahoma did it and I believe we can to. If every Mini truck supporter writes to the legislature we can really make things happen.

I am not naive in thinking that posting this single thread will sway Texas Electives, but may this thread be a reminder to all that there efforts are not in Vain.

let us formulate a plan and get this done.

“The key is not the will to win… everybody has that. It is the will to prepare to win that is important.” - Bobby Knight