1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buzz gets a makeover

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by fupabox, Nov 3, 2010.

1. axle

axle Member

fresh as new.;););)

2. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

Had to say goodbye to Buzz on Friday...he made a nice trip to Sudbury with a happy new owner..certified ready to go :)...couldn't justify keeping him as my son won't be able to be insured on it for a few years..now if A 2wd Jumbo comes along..;)

3. downhere

downhere Member

One down! How many more to go? Hope there was a little profit in it to cover BLOOD SWEAT and TEARS...

4. fupabox

No more to go:) Woody is mine till he croaks....no profit on it..just the pleasure of redoing it..kind of a perverse hobby..and a new minitruck owner for the forum.

5. Jester3775

Jester3775 Member

Wow

Impressive Fupabox, I don't know if many people put that kind of time and effort into "full size" vehicles. I appreciate you sharing your project, even the video:). now you got me thinking..........

6. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

the guy got a hell of a deal!

7. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Deal of the century...

I was secretly watching you build this on youtube, wondering what you were going to do with him. Almost too nice to drive around. I was thinking about having one for the bush..and one for the street, but I couldn't afford both...

Lucky guy.

8. fupabox

I actually had a tough time deciding which truck to keep once I couldn't get my son insured on the Mits. The Mitsubishi has more cab room ..with the Toyota seats in my daihatsu some friends can't get the seatbelt around them...not an issue in the Mitsubishi...but The Hijet was my first and has been loyal so I kept it...The Mitsubishi was registered in Ontario in under 5 minutes with no more than a bill of sale from Manitoba...no hassle like the first time..and it breezed through the safety with no issues other than a loose taillight bulb...may find another to redo in the spring,but my ins. company can't seem to understand why 1 person needs to drive 5 vehicles:) it's a sickness I tell ya:D

9. Stuff99

lol SGI doesnt care in SK, just pay for the plates and away i go! i think i have bus, 2 cars, truck, mini truck, van, boat trailer and RV all in my name lol

10. fupabox

I wish there was an insurance company that would figure out that you can only drive one vehicle at a time and charge for a blanket policy accordingly...my car is parked if I'm in the truck or on my bike...it seems to be fairly simple logic

11. erixun

erixun Member

Agreed. A-greed.... "greed" the root of the issue! Cant use simple logic when paying for something you do not want to ever use....but is mandatory to have :pop: What a racket... almost as bad as taxes.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  12. Stuff99

in SK anyone with a valid licence can drive anyone's vehicle and is still covered. so i can drive parents or drive joe blow's truck no problem. just aslong as my license and his plates are valid.