1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bring back the free car forsale section!

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by gumballf355, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Subaru

Subaru Member

I think kmoniel and mods are doing a great job for the money we spend here:D or do not spend here in the case of some members

If it is as cheap,easy,and profitable as some members think,then why are they not doing it as well:rolleyes:

Maybe a little less time trying to argue and piss of members,and more time spent helping and sharing ideas:frustration:
    Get out and drive your trucks and remember why we all came here in the first place:cool:

2. 350v8s10

350v8s10 Member

I donate to all 4 of the Internet forums I frequent and spend about $100 a year to do so. It is a very small drop in the bucket compared to what I pay eBay & PayPal to sell my stuff and much less than what I pay Dish TV for what little I watch. eBay reaches a much wider market and makes sales easily for me (I have over 2000 transactions completed), but it is NOT cheap. Plus, I actually enjoy the forums more than the TV. That said, I have no issue with the fee structure here nor do I care what the Kevin does with what I send in. I don't have any immediate plan to sell anything here, but I do support the current fee structure and will continue to do so as long as I frequent the list.

As an aside, I will buy my accessories from the paying sponsors here whenever possible. I hope others do the same to make their site support fees pay off for them in profits.

3. jtpc

jtpc Member

Kevin, I agree with you. I am tired of grown men complaining about a few dollars just to post a sale ad. (especially on a site like this that is geared towards mini-trucks)

When I sold my previous mini-truck the dealer found me a buyer so I wouldn't have to go looking around and messing with people who weren't interested, etc. I was happy to pay them their cut ($500) so my truck would sell.

So what's $15 if it helps you find your target audience to sell your truck/parts?

Kids these days spend more than that on necklaces.

4. Windmill

Windmill Member

I put my money where my mouth is. I signed up for 2 years. Best money I will spend this year for the next 2 years. $25 that is what I spend on dinner for my wife and I out on the town. I am happy to help support the site. One of the best I have ever been on.