1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brand New Cushman Van

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by gregw98, Nov 30, 2008.

1. gregw98

gregw98 Member

2. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

it's just a shame that a vehicle that versatile and nice is governed to 25mph, that would make a great grocery getter!

3. Subaru

Subaru Member

I envy you guys south of the border.:D
    Canada never gets anything cool,low mileage stuff:eek:

4. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

I find it hard to believe its a 1997 model with 16 miles on it. Guess they didn't do much demoing.

-Greg

5. Dan

Dan Member

I wonder how it runs after sitting for so long. probably still on its first tank of gas. unless they pulled off the speedo cable for demo's to not add up mileage:cool:

6. DanT

DanT New Member

Cushman Van 16 miles

I bought the van and picked it up Wed. It was the real deal and as advertised. I love it and am currently persueing the speed limiter issue. I advertised it for sale on here for $6000 just in case anyone was interested in it before I start messing with it. I fool around with classic/muscle/ collector cars and know that most people like those unmolested so my reasoning was that there may be a collector interested in it. Financial gain is allways of interest but getting the right van in the hands of someone who would appreciate it as a collector is allways in my mind too. Thanks, Dan Tuel

7. DanT

DanT New Member

PS, It runs like a champ with no issues at all, DanT

8. Meesho

Meesho Member

Why would someone pay you $6000 when they could have bought it for $2500 a few days ago???

9. DanT

DanT New Member

Well if you check again you will see that it didn't meet reserve and could not have been bought for $2500 a few days ago :) If you don't want it thats fine but be a gentleman and don't put me down for offering it to the forum members. My post explained my reasons and If it doesn't sell I will be happy to keep it and add it to my collection. Thanks, DanT

10. slimbad

slimbad Member