1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bottom right of dash?

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by Kody902, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Kody902

Kody902 Member

What's the thing in the bottom right of the dash? It looks like a car and has four wheels in it. I've never seen any lights come on in/around it.

2. minitruckfan

minitruckfan New Member

When 4WD is engaged, a little 4WD light turns on in the center of the car shape

3. Adam Wheeler

Adam Wheeler Active Member

Light should come on in it on the right side of the car if the drivers seatbelt isn't clicked in.

4. Kody902

Kody902 Member

The bulb for that must be burnt out then lol cause neither of those things happen

5. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Active Member

On most trucks, it does nothing at all. There are a few different things that could be there:
    CVT gear indicators
    "Boost light" on some early Supercharged vehicles
    ABS light on Later models
    4WD light on some models, but some have their own dedicated light
    Rear defrost light on Vans
    Seatbelt indicator on some later models

6. Kody902

Kody902 Member

Ahhhh, yeah I did see a video with the supercharged one showing there with boost.

Guess mine does nothing on the 91 carburated, I haven't seen anything come up yet of any of the things listed here. Thanks for satisfying the curiosity!

7. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Active Member

Yep, my Supercharged 92 didnt do anything either. I now have a newer cluster from a van that has a tachometer, and it also has the ABS and rear defroster light there.. not that they do anything in my truck.