1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BMW 600 Micro From 1958

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by kmoneil, Oct 11, 2008.

1. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

2. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

13hp single cylinder? wow... makes me feel a lot better about my 45hp 3 cylinder :D

3. dmerc

dmerc Member

Looks like Steve Urkel's Isetta!! can't remember the name of that show, but that li'l car of his was cool!!

4. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

i haven't seen it in so long... never seen an episode in english. i used to watch it when i lived in germany. i could only remember the title in german "alle unter einem dach" or "all under one roof"... i had to google it to find the american title "family matters"

5. dmerc

dmerc Member

YES!!! That's it!! I saw a red one just like his at a BMW dealer years ago. It was all redone, absolutely like new. And the price? don't ask, it was ridiculous, and I don't remember anyhow!:D

6. dmerc

dmerc Member

Thru' the wonders of TV, Steve once put a jet engine in his, to win a drag race.:D He was a riot!

7. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

A friend once gave me the Hot Wheels version of THIS

[​IMG]

8. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

When I worked at BMW headquarters in Canada, we had one of these on display. I got in it and its a very weird feeling to shut the "hatch". I can see a need for this kind of fuel efficient vehicle, but it would be terrible in front end collisions.

9. vaholat

vaholat New Member

holy wow! That was too cool. Great car!