1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

battery

Discussion in 'References' started by nygil-b, Dec 22, 2009.

1. nygil-b

nygil-b New Member

i converted my 89 subaru sambar to a car battery and works great no more won't sart cause too cold just converted to car battery post type

2. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

dad did the same on his subaru. the battery up and died in the fall. couldnt find a replacement he thought was acceptable so he took off the tray, made his own, and put a full size under there. lol looks weird if you can believe it!!

3. gwmoney

gwmoney New Member

I have a Cushman 898611 truck that I just got from Federal Surplus and I am trying to get it started. It is getting gas, what else could it be?

4. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. You'll have a MUCH better chance of getting a worthwhile response posting your question as a new thread in a more general forum. As we have no Cushman specific area, try http://www.minitrucktalk.com/forumdisplay.php?16-General-Truck-Info

As far as possible answers, I can assue you that the first response will be along the lines of the usual mechanical investigation; make sure you have fuel, fire, and air. You say you have fuel, next up will usually be fire. Are getting you getting a spark? Anyhow, try posting a new thread and you'll get more responses from much sharper tools in the shed than me! :)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  5. Minicarry91

Minicarry91 New Member

Does any one know how to covert a 91 Suzuki carry to a car battery