1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[b]Lowering SUZUKI Every[/b]

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Vitnzjp, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Vitnzjp

Vitnzjp Member

Hi, guys. Not like others off-roaders, i am after on-road driving(have some other "toys" for mountain forest roads). So i would like to make van as low(it will also drop fuel consumption and make van more stable on high speed) as possible legal and instal tyres as wide as possible. Not so many info on the net about this sort of modding. Also bigger size brake discs(ventilated if possible) would be great. Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks in advance

2. Jessf

Jessf Member

going lower may save a bit on fuel but those savings will be eaten up by wider tires.

3. Vitnzjp

Vitnzjp Member

not really

Well, while ago i used to drive Nissan Serena 2l petrol manual. First it was on "passenger style" tires and i was able to ride about 550km on tank, when i replaced tires to "commercial van style"(a bit higher, but thiner) i ran out of fuel at 440km(i remember that, because i stucked on the main road, few kilometers away from gas station). So it is most likely about how small gap between road and car - improoving aerodynamics gives more profit to compare with lost of wider tires. Also wide tyres is more safe.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011