1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Az mini truck trail run!

Discussion in 'United States' started by o8k, Feb 6, 2010.

1. o8k

o8k Member

Well, the mini is somewhat beefed up now and is in need of a little adventure. Looking for takers. Anyone in the phx az area with a mini interested in doing a trail run b4 it gets hot?

2. Class 3 Guy

Class 3 Guy New Member

Class 3 Guy

I have a 94 Mits Mini and live out by Falcon Field Mesa-im just getting it set up with big tires(pain in the ass) to lift it and expense of tires and wheels and now it rides like crap and makes alot of noise and tires hit the door. I should have bought a set of snow tires but i guess im ready to try it out one of these days.Why cant i just leave stuff as it is.Let me know when you are going out.

3. o8k

o8k Member

Cool. Hope you get your lift worked out ok. I have a few places in mind... but nothing firm. Im still working on getting a trailer setup so i can just haul it out to some place, few weeks pending on that still. Ill holler a bit further down out on the calender. See if anyone else out there is interested.

4. Killer Mini

Killer Mini New Member

Mini run

I take mine out from Blythe to Quartsite in the winter. Theres some good terrain. If you guys need some lift kit connections I've got some, and just trim your wheel wells. The best thing you can do for your mini is to buy thr 275lb coil springs from Jegs. You wont bottom out any more.

5. DyncDymnbab

DyncDymnbab Guest

Re:

I know nothing about it

6. Kei King

Kei King Member

Do you have a part number on the springs and will they work for a Daihatsu Hijet?