1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

apologies for lack of contribution as of late

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by fupabox, Sep 8, 2011.

1. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

Sorry I haven't been doing much contributing lately..going through a bit of a parting of ways on the homefront and it's been kinda rough on me.You guys who've been through it know what I'm talking about..Promise to be back in form soon:pop:

2. Don-in-Japan

Don-in-Japan Member

Oh... I've been there. Take care.

3. erixun

erixun Member

That sucks. Sorry.... we are not going anywhere. Atleast not that I know of anyway. :pop:

4. downhere

downhere Member

If things aren't right at home it's hard for them to be right anywhere. Exhaust every effort if it is worth fighting for. I hope that you take time for yourself to heal. Best of luck...

5. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Take care, Fupa.

6. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

had to buy that midget didnt ya? lol take care man

7. Sambarmon92

Sambarmon92 Member

Take care, and best of luck to you. ;)

8. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Sometimes the lows can be really bad. Find a reason to smile at least one time every day and laugh, if possible. Surround yourself with friends and talk about anything else. Get out and do stuff. The world will turn, it can't rain everyday.

Chin up buddy.

9. Inane2

Inane2 Member

Good luck man, we'll talk with you when you get back!

10. fupabox

Whoa hey....don't bury me yet:p..thanks for all the kind words..I am snapping out of it, but it's never good to let "Stella" or "Kikusui" type for you..:D..I did however enjoy a nice bottle of 1998 Southbrook farms Chardonnay....I was saving it for a special occasion,and this seemed appropriate...when someone treats you like dirt it's a GOOD thing to get rid of them....and drink a toast to that decision..or a whole bottle ..anyhow..no more drunken typing for me. I had my few days of introspection,lamented bad decisions,and applauded this good decision...again..thank you for the kind words..and for letting me babble:D

11. downhere

downhere Member

OK, glad thats over. It's time to take off the panties and put on some boxers. It's time to put away the Chardonnay and grab a BEER. It's time to stop talking about feelings and start talking about TRUCKS. Glad that you're feeling better....:D:D:D

12. fupabox

Hah..the panties are OFF...I know the chardonnay made me sound like a pickle smoocher..(not that I have a problem with pickle smoochers...I'm just saying)...the reason I drank that bottle is that it was the only thing in my bar she would want...and it's a $250 bottle..well it was...so it was an act of vengeance...I'm not proud...forget that.... hell yeah I am...;)...

13. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Ha, I see that you have moved on to the "anger/revenge stage". :pop:

SELF EDDITED...I think I had 4 beers by this point, projecting again...

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  14. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Apologies not needed. Its tough but you will make it.

Good luck.

15. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

I had some 100 yr. old tequila at a Bar-B-Q last week.
    Smooth as a babbies but and had a punch.
    Its tough what you are going through. But there is a big bright light at the end. It happens to the best of us.
    Good Luck and keep your cool.