1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know what this transmission part is?

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by dadmech, Sep 2, 2021.

1. dadmech

dadmech New Member

Junior mechanic removed this from a 2017 Suzuki Carry Van because he thought it was a transmission filter. He started to remove the insert but I stopped him after he told someone he heard air under pressure after removing a snap ring. Any help is greatly appreciated. I didn’t even want to do the oil change on it, but we are slow on work.
    Thanks for reading my pitiful post.

2. dadmech

dadmech New Member

Sorry for the double post. Really nervous about this vehicle.
    CORRECTION, This is a2017 Suzuki EVERY Van, not a carry. Sorry for the mistake.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
  3. dadmech

dadmech New Member

I am still trying to get this Every going. Start it up, Transmission indicator says "P" try to put it in gear and indicator says "N" .
    I can see the clutch activator pulsing but not engaging the clutch all the way. It will beep and pulse like this till I shut the van off.
    At times the indicator turns into a flat line like "-".
    Thanks for looking and for any and all help.
    I'm going to try to read any ALDL codes tomorrow.

"Stumped in Slippery Rock"

4. dadmech

dadmech New Member

Bumping this. Still dead in the water. Anyone have a junk/used/any, semi-automatic transmission for this beast?
    I’m about ready to scrap this van. It’s a shame. 2017 year model and can’t get parts!

5. installater

installater Active Member

Have you tried speaking with anyone at G&RImports down in Missouri they tend to be helpful
    Regards
    Brian

6. dadmech

dadmech New Member

Hi Brian,
    Thanks for the reply. I will look them up and see if they can help me.
    Again, Thanks!

installater likes this.