1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody Scanned in their new Sambar manual?

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by thefuzz783, Sep 8, 2008.

1. thefuzz783

thefuzz783 Member

Wondering if anyone has scanned in the new Sambar manual in PDF format. I would be willing to buy it from you. PM me if you have.

Thanks!!

2. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

I wouldn't be so bold about asking for someone to do that IMO.

3. thefuzz783

thefuzz783 Member

I'm not trying to take business away from anyone, I just prefer things in electronic format so I know exactly where they are at. I have a repair manual for my Volvo, but have no idea where it is.

I don't see how it is any different than buying aftermarket parts, or someone selling their used repair manual.

That's just my opinion (however we all know what they say about opinions...)

4. Buy your own and Scan it

If you want an Electronic Version Buy your own and scan it. Its because people like you we dont sell electronic versions:mad:
    Don

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2008
  5. thefuzz783

thefuzz783 Member

WOW....There are many things in this world I will tolerate, but being called an Idiot is not one of them.

Just because you have the monopoly on these books (and not a very good book from what I have read) doesn't give you the right to dip down to 5th grader level.

On second thought, maybe I will buy a book, scan it in, then resell it for $10. A book with such poor diagrams is only worth that much anyway.

Thank God for members like MGeorge1972 who was willing to share all that valuable info on the Daihatsu reference section. What is so wrong with someone doing that with your book?

Why should I spend $70 on a book, when all I will need it for adjusting my carb? These trucks are simple enough that any other repair is pretty easy.

It's because of comments like yours that I will never give you a dime of my money. It really shows what kind of person you are. I'm pretty sure that wasn't a very good move on your part calling another member an Idiot. If I found out employees at Wal-mart were calling their potential customers Idiots, I sure as heck wouldn't shop there.

It's time to grow up and get back to enjoying our mini's:D

6. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

dang, i edited it once to get rid of the name calling but totally missed it in the title... :rolleyes:

7. cadair7

cadair7 New Member

I have the book. It is through and the diagrams are very easy to read. He is running a business... and it cost money to prepare and print these things. If people don't buy them they will never be available... especially with the limited market.

Even if I wanted to scan it for anyone.... most certainly not worth my time.... I'd rather pay the $70 again!!