1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another FNG..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BigJoel, Apr 21, 2010.

1. BigJoel

BigJoel Member

What's goin on fellas? Just realized i never got around to properly introducing myself.

I'm Joel. Live in Vicksburg MS. Have a 92 Daihatsu Jumbo with about 68k miles on it. Had around 54 on it when i got it last year. Mods so far are a 3" lift, 13 inch aluminum wheels, fog lights, cd player, tach, and tinted windows. Hope to install some heavier coils on the front and exhaust soon..

[​IMG]

2. BigJoel

BigJoel Member

Thanks man. I'm really happy with it. Sure beats putting gas in either of my other two trucks.

I got them from Ulmer Farm Service. They're located up there in SD with you.. haha

3. BigJoel

BigJoel Member

The wheels are very nice. Mine are a bit custom because of the lug pattern on my truck. I have 4/110 and the wheels are only offered in 4/115 or 4/100. I was desperate for new wheels and tires last year, so i contacted the owner at UFS and he said he'd take care of me. The wheels have an extra set of holes drilled right next to the 4/115 holes. I use shouldered lug nuts and oblong washers to hold them in place. Kinda like the old krager mags if you've ever seen those. I got the tire and wheel package, and he didn't charge me much more than the price listed on the website, even with the custom work to the wheels. I like the tires i got from them, but i believe i'm going with some i can get local when it's time for new ones. A friend of mine can get some that are a bit more aggressive in a 185/75r/13. I can't remember the brand right now, but i'll be sure to let yall know when i find out.

4. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Nice. Thanks for the introduction. :)

5. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

nice truck welcome aboard