1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amber LED Mini Light Bars

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Badgerland, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Badgerland

Badgerland Member

I'm getting ready to order another shipment of these great Amber LED Mini Bars from the manufacturer and am willing to offer a special price to any forum member here that is interested.

[​IMG]

I've used this bar for some time on one of my own plow trucks and sold several to other snow removal guys to use on their equipment - they work great with a nice small footprint. The great benefit to these LED bars over any other warning light is the ridiculously low amp draw for the light output (0.3 amps) - perfect for minimal strain on our lil mini truck alternators. These are also optimal for any equipment or ATV's where a warning light is needed.

The Skinny:
    The Stinger LED mini light bar offers extremely long life and durability utilizing the very latest in LED technology. This mini light bar is easily recognizable with excellent visibility for contractors, municipalties, plow vehicles, etc. Light output is greatly enhanced by the rapid fire flashing of 216 high-intensity LED's within the mini light bar.

The LED mini light bar needs no bulb replacement. The LED's are rated for 100,000 flashing hours or approximately 10 years. The light output during the day is excellent and extraordinarily visible at twilight or dark conditions. The low amp draw of 0.3 amps minimizes battery drain allowing for longer use when the engine is off at emergency or dangerous areas, or when using bar on equipment.

The Stinger mini light bar features six modules, each containing 36 LED's. For full 360° viewing, there are 2 modules in the front and rear and 1 module on each side. Units are available as magnetic mount with 15 foot flat cord complete with in-line switch and cigarette plug adapter.

SPECIFICATIONS
    - Voltage: 12 VDC Base : Nylon
    - Power Consumption: 0.3 amps
    - Dimensions: 6''w x 12''l x 4-1/4''h
    - Lamp/Bulb: 216 high intensity LEDs
    - Weight: 5.5 lbs
    - Flash Rate: Random flash signal
    - Lens: Poly carbonate
    - Magnet base - 4 magnets (rated at 75 lb pull - I've tested this up to 75mph on my full-size truck)
    - 15 ft. cord assembly with in-line "on/off" switch & cigarette lighter adapter

Here's a lil video I made to show-off the LED Mini Bar in action

Normal pricing: $204.00 shipped (continental US)

I'll be offering the best pricing I can on the first six units in the shipment, so treat this as a little group buy:

If I get 6 interested forum participants, price will be $181.00 shipped to your door (in continental US only). I'll quote custom shipping to other locations as needed. You won't touch this price on an LED mini bar! I can get red color as a special order for you guys building mini fire trucks - same price.

If you have any questions, either post or drop me an email: dan@badgerlandminitrucks.com

Thanks and we look forward to serving you!

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Hey, that's pretty cool.