1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alberta Canada - 1991 Suzuki Carry - Work truck !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bullseye, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Bullseye

Bullseye New Member

Hello from the cold, white north...Central Alberta...by Red Deer !!!

I just took ownership of a 1991 Suzuki Carry (pick it up next weekend)....bought it from my wife's uncle and he has owned it for at least 5 years and looked after VERY well. He is VERY particular when it comes to "stuff". His garage is waaaaay better than any I've ever been in. I am look forward to owning this truck...I've had a interest in these "mini trucks" for at least the last 7-10 years. I almost bought one about 6 years ago but "life" got in the way !!! LOL

I plan on using this truck for my businesses. I have a property maintenance company...doing odd jobs, small carpentry projects, farmers helper, etc for local folks. I plan on a small plow for small snow removal jobs and using it for my "tool shack" in the other 3 seasons. I have a few plans for the unit. Would like to put LED lighting front and back and build a topper for the box. I am sure I will want to do more AFTER I get driving it.

Look forward to listening to the knowledge I gain from this site and "picking" the brains of others !!
    Happy trails everyone !!!

2. Tony Evers

Tony Evers Active Member

you sound stoked, in case your uncle did not do it. Think about going to NAPA and buying a stick on heater for your oil pan . really works , even in -20 C. you know in case your garage is really cold.
    Cheers and welcome
    Tony--98 carry