1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ahhh Sh%t

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Tinytoy, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Tinytoy

Tinytoy Member

:frustration: Some arsehat decided to smash out the drivers side window on my 1990 DB51 for a hard hat and a $60 stereo:(:sly::(
    Any one know if the glass will match up with a N.A. vehicle??
    Messaged a few of the suppliers on this site but any help is welcome...
    P.S I'm in Canada

2. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  3. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

Wow people still steal stereos ??? man that sucks...someone will have a window for you I'm sure...minitruck.ca had a bunch of parts trucks advertised a while back

4. Tinytoy

Tinytoy Member

JVC non faceplate POS= smash and grab....
    Cant set traps or shoot the bastards, they have more rights than the property owners:confused:

5. olddatsunfan

olddatsunfan Member

That sucks! I usually leave my truck unlocked so that they can rummage around to see that yes, I have nothing worth stealing! There's a fellow that posts up here, he's from Vancouver Island and claims to have 35 junked trucks ....

6. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

I once caught a thief in my truck. I kept him there by squeezing his legs between door and door jam until police got there. I was charged with assault on a minor and never got my radio knobs back, which were in his coat pocket. That's why I only paid 38$ for my radio.

7. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

i was in kelowna once. they said hi to my by smashing my drivers window and stealing my deck. the faceplate was still in the center console and the sub/amp on the back seat!

on topic i dunno anyone with a parts truck offhand. i think minibrutes or flatlanders in reinga could get ya one. flatlanders might bend you over though..