1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acty Exhaust

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by eca05rjc, Apr 14, 2008.

1. eca05rjc

eca05rjc New Member

hi,
    i have an acty 545cc from 1987 and my exhaust has just gone. Does anybody possibly know where i could get a new one from, or can i use any other old honda exhausts??? my current exhaust also has 2 pipes coming off it, according to the manaul thats for hot air, but are these even needed?? any help would be apprecited. cheers

2. hondzilla

hondzilla New Member

can you send a picture of your exhaust on your car.
    i have some exhaust for a acty but don' t know it will fit your car

3. eca05rjc

eca05rjc New Member

yeah ill post one as soon as i find my camera.

Am i right in assuming that the front pipe is the same as a honda accord year 87 (part no.HA100C) and the back box is the same as a honda civic 87 (part no.HA80X) or not???? they look very similar to me

4. eca05rjc

eca05rjc New Member

hi,
    here are the photos attached. this was the best i could get. you can see the pipe connected to the exhaust on the left, but other wise i assume its the same on all actys. so if anyone has a spare for sale please let me know. cheers

Attached Files:

5. eca05rjc

eca05rjc New Member

just found this on the honda parts cd. This image is the exact exhaust as mine so this is what i require. parts nos are include in the second image. cheers

Attached Files:

6. We can get it

:)We carry all parts for older 550 etc. Send me your vehicle number and I can get the exact replacement. We ship direct from Japan to most countries.
    www.yokohamamotors.com
    Cheers,
    Donald

7. eca05rjc

eca05rjc New Member

hi,
    its JH1VD33200s021351. Posting required to the UK. cheers

8. oldmiller8

oldmiller8 New Member

Mate, chop off the exhaust box and replace it with a can from a bigger size motorbike (600cc or above). Easier and cheaper than finding an Acty one.

9. eca05rjc

eca05rjc New Member

cheers for that, i will try it then. Any recommend bike exhausts as mine has actually snapped off on the bend just before it joins the can. Thanks