1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acty body kits?

Discussion in 'Honda Acty References' started by Puder, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Puder

Puder New Member

I've got a 1990 and I'd like to customize it. Does anyone have a source for body kits for these?

2. Tuskano

Tuskano Member

Welcome to Minitrucktalk!

There was one website called http://autostyle-usa.com/ that I had got my Hello Special fender flares from that had a whole lot of body kits ect for kei trucks and many other cars... but it has been closed for a good minute.

This is Hello Special's actual website, although with how big boxes for body kits can get, I don't know if they would ship overseas. Are something like what is in it what you are looking for?
    http://hello-special.com/

Lol, you looking to lower and make one into a street machine? That is what I have been doing with mine.

Puder likes this.
  3. Puder

Puder New Member

Awesome! Thanks for the lead.

I am going after the lowered street machine look. I'm actually using this as a pit vehicle for my race team. They're awesome as pit vehicles. Tons of space and cheaper than a Taylor Dunn. Now it's time to customize it to make it look cool too.

Here's a pic of my crew chief lounging on Tiny Tim (we've named the Acty) during our last race!

Attached Files:

Tuskano likes this.
  4. Tuskano

Tuskano Member

Hahaha! That's awesome! Yea they are great for pit trucks for sure! Lots more room, fold down or removable sides... all there. If you are lowering and want it on coilovers, look into Kei-Zone. They make bolt on adjustable coil overs that replaces the stock stuff. Most of them between trucks are interchangeable as they are all roughly the same sizes. What part of the world are you at?

This is my Hijet I use as a daily. In the shop now as I am out on deployment getting a new engine done. I know I have been looking into bodykits and might actually look into seeing if a friend of a friend can make me one out of carbon as he has the tools to do so. I want to try to fill in all that gap under the bed lol.

I've taken mine to auto-X before, although I was just volunteering as a cone watcher at one of the corners. But I got to run my truck on the course at the very end right before we were going to pick the cones up. Even got someone who ran the track page on facebook to catch me on like 10 seconds of video haha.

Attached Files:

5. SeattleActyVan

SeattleActyVan New Member

Do you know what cars have a similar bolt pattern for the wheels?

6. Tuskano

Tuskano Member

I know most are either 4x100 and 4x110. I wouldn't know off hand and would have to look it up. Of course easy way is to just measure it, but that means having access to various types lol.