1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABS sensors 2004 Daihatsu S210W deck van

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by Banzai!, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Banzai!

Banzai! New Member

7C573DF9-355F-4E12-93B4-39FEDB35CAB0.jpeg Need assistance please. I have a 2004 Daihatsu S210w deck van manual transmission 4x4 49FEEF5C-5200-4A45-B6ED-692FAAD8DAFD.jpeg and need to replace the front Abs sensors. I have the original part numbers of 89544-97501 and 89545-97501. These numbers are stamped/engraved in the current ones. I tried calling Toyota no luck also tried Denso no luck. Anyone have a cross reference for these or know who made them for Toyota/Daihatsu?

2. MichTrucks

MichTrucks Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Yokohamamotors.net will be able to help you.
    great people based in Japan.

3. Banzai!

Banzai! New Member

Thank you very much! I tried looking up the sensors on there site previously but didn’t see them. I will try again.

4. Koffer

Koffer Active Member

Have you checked them with a meter , I’d be a little suspect they are bad , they don’t look rusted, or broken . I’d break down and find someone with a scope to test them before you load up the parts cannon .

5. Banzai!

Banzai! New Member

Thanks for your reply! So they were fine with no ABS light on until I installed the 2” lift kit. Lights on now. I think I may have overstretched the cable and broken it internally? But really good idea.