1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

97 super jumbo cab daihatsu ....

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by cottonfarmer, Jan 17, 2009.

1. cottonfarmer

cottonfarmer New Member

this truck is deluxe.... Its camoclad,the camo is camoclad brand and it is removeable.. the white factoryy paint underneath is glossy and free of scratches or dents rhino liner in the bed, 4x4 high low range, interior is perfect... seriously perfect. seats have been relocated back 3 inches and up two inches for extra comfortable leg room. lifted 4 inches,front differential lowere 2 inches, and yes it was done the right way,custom front coil springs, poly skid plates, cdplayer and big speakers. the truck was and is very clean fender extensions, front and rear tube bumpers with reciever hitches on both. I have brand new a 3700 lb warn winch mounted on a reciever tube with remote that can be moved front or rear and stored in the toolbox in back. Every thing on this truck works perfectly. I have driven it very little. has aluminum rims and 23 x8 x 12 6 ply at tires. the truck has low miles i believe in the 45k range but will have to look and check as i cant recall. I will be willing to keep the winch and toolbox if your not interested in them.Located in covington, Tn, 30 miles north of Memphis

just realized these pics do not show the fender flares... they were installed afterwards. truck also has aptooption installedfrom factoryon transfer case. italso has a pto generartor with outlets in the cab

oh and this isafactory extracab. itsdifferent than the other jumbos i have owned in that this truck from the factory had a extra shell attatched to a reg cab body where a reg jubo has a one piece body. this truck has much more cabroom than a jumbo without the extra total body length.

Im I'm asking $9000 FOR THIS TRUCK, its one of a kind and its clean!

8600 and i will keep the winch and toolbox

No sales tax...I am an individual.. this is farm equipment

Its not a cheap truck but I think its a very good price for this truck
    can send additional pics if your serious

DTEMP2@BELLSOUTH.NET

Serious offers only...901-331-0893

tires and wheels
    lifted 4 inches
    frontdiff lowered
    custom front coil springs
    new shocks
    newfilters
    completely serviced
    pto and generator
    front and rear bumpers
    camo clad
    stereo cd player
    seats slid back
    camoclad
    tool box
    wich
    rhino lined
    fenderflares

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  2. cottonfarmer

cottonfarmer New Member

this is a great truck guys... just dont need it now!

3. cottonfarmer

cottonfarmer New Member

you wont find another this nice....

This si a super sharp clean truck