1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

93 Suzuki Dump For Sale

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by IndianaJason, Dec 20, 2007.

1. IndianaJason

IndianaJason Member

For Sale : (See pictures in members photo gallery under my name .....)

1993 Suzuki Carry Truck with Factory dump bed (gravel/rock bed)

(this truck also has axle lock, however axle lock is nothing more than an automatic way of locking the front end into 4wd, it does NOT make both front tires pull)

69,000 kilometers , 4 speed trans, hi/low transfer case , 23 inch Nanco Tractor / ag-lug tires (600 pound rating per tire - very aggressive tread) , camo paint job, Plastikote spray in bedliner, aftermarket rear bumper with reese hitch, full underbody skid plate, mud flaps, ...also have 2 inch lift kit but not installed, also have brand new cv boots not installed, recent fluid change, air filter, oil filter, spark plugs.....

There is nothing wrong with this truck, I am just wanting a different one. I have owned this truck a month or so. I guarantee the truck, and will do so in writing. Truck runs A-1... it starts right up and idles perfectly. On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the best, I'd say this truck is a 4.999999 as far as mechanical, and cosmetic condition.

I purchased this truck for $5,120.00 plus tax, $200 for tires, $100 for lift kit, $100+ in paint and sparay in bedliner, $75.00 for skid plate, $50.00 rear bumper and hitch, $100 in spare parts (cv boots, etc..) ....

So, I have $5,745.00 in this truck, not including the $300 in tax, plus the labor in painting , making rear bumper and installation, skid plate install, tune up work, etc.....Therefore I have over $6,000.00 in this truck.

Make an Offer.....

2. IndianaJason

IndianaJason Member

3. IndianaJason

IndianaJason Member

Yes I can help with delivery of the truck....depending on location, etc...

I have a truck and trailer that I can haul the Suzuki with....

And no I wont trade the Suzuki for your old lady, sorry. I'm sure she is a nice woman, but I have one already....and thats one too many....;)