1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

89 Honda Acty 4x4 Indiana

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by Jdmonealp, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Jdmonealp

Jdmonealp Member

Freshly imported 1989 Honda Acty Realtime 4 wheel drive. 100% street legal, imported, titled and PLATED as a normal truck, NOT a mini truck. This is legal to drive on all roads including the interstate.

I purchased it originally to drive, but 3 weeks after I purchased it in Japan, the van that I was looking for came up so I bought that also. I don't need 2 of these. It came through the port of Baltimore, and I passed it through customs myself. Not the easiest process, but worth it to do it right.

Very very clean for a 27 year old vehicle. No rust. Drives well. 53,002 original miles (85300 KM) 5 speed manual transmission. AC, very rare option in Japan for these. Ac works well.

Only negative of the truck is the tires need replaced. it is 4x100 bolt pattern, so you can upgrade to 13-14" wheels easily also.

Milage goes up because I drive it daily to work and back.

Perfect for city driving. Use in place of a side by side or 4 wheeler on land. Farm use. Hunting. can haul 800lb in the bed. all sides fold down.

$6300 OBO. Contact info is (765) 341-1183 or PM on here. NO TRADES

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jdmonealp

Jdmonealp Member