1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4x110 wheel adapters

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by fupabox, Jan 13, 2010.

1. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

The ones I have were all made up in 1 size...I'm sure you could swap studs with longer ones...they are just pressed in...I actually have found that the standard studs already in them are about 2mm too long for some aftermarket wheel nuts

2. munkywrench

munkywrench New Member

new zealand

hi, can you guess at what shipping would be to new zealand?

just picked up an s85 van.

3. fupabox

I've sent several sets to Australia and the shipping was around $70 USD by boat...took about 8 weeks...airmail was around $110

4. popafink

popafink New Member

could you make me a set to go from 4x110 to 4x156 shipped to 84532

5. SubaruXT

SubaruXT New Member

hey, very interested in a set. im in the niagara area.
    Pm me or something and we can talk.

6. kcpaz

kcpaz New Member

I need a set. Can you PM me paypal info? (Sorry if you already posted it up)

7. robinhedd

robinhedd New Member

Interested in wheel adapters

Fupa, I'm new to forum and I have a '89 Hijet . I'm interested in these wheel adapters and the tires and rims you are wanting to sale on the parts forum. I sent you an e-mail I think ( if I had your address correct) Thanks RH

8. rwood

rwood New Member

Wondering if You still Do these?

Hey Fupa,
    I see from the posting dates that this is an old thread and was wondering if you still do 4X110 to 4x100 wheel adapters. If not, no worries. If still possible, I probably would be interested in getting a set, let me know how to contact you so it could be arranged.

As always, thanks and cheers..
    rwood

9. fupabox

yup...I had enough sets made up to last me for years lol...I'll pm you my email

10. rwood

rwood New Member

Hey Fupa,
    recieved and installed the adapters today...everything was perfect....Nicely done from your end......Thanks a bunch!!!!!!

Cheers my friend.
    rwood

11. fupabox

you are very welcome...and thank you :)

12. SPORTSMAN385

SPORTSMAN385 New Member

Kind of a long shot here, but I am wondering if you still have the 4x110 to 4x156 adapters. I need them to have the studs in the 4x156 bolt pattern. If so, how much shipped to 55301 in Minnesota. Quantity of 2. Thanks for your time.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  13. fupabox

the only ones I have are 4x110 to 4x100

14. npisteve

npisteve New Member

I need a set of your adapters for my hijet, if they're still available?
    Thanks, Steve