1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4x110 wheel adapters

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by fupabox, Jan 13, 2010.

1. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

Just a follow up post to my classified add for wheel adapters..you can ask any questions here;)

2. starpuss

starpuss Member

do you take EMT ? "email money transfer"

3. fupabox

I can do paypal is that the same

4. starpuss

starpuss Member

not the same but will work.

5. Killer Mini

Killer Mini New Member

I'm looking for an adapter 4x100 to 4x110. There are so many used Rhino rims for cheap. It seems like it would be a good seller. Do you have anything like this?

6. fupabox

Sorry these are the other way around..opposite from what you are looking for

7. Killer Mini

Killer Mini New Member

I found an a place to make them here in So Cal if you know anybody that needs them.

8. nygil-b

nygil-b New Member

just woundering where u could get those adapters from i got a 89 sambar and need to go from 4x100 to 4x110

9. Killer Mini

Killer Mini New Member

I found the on Best Tractors in Oregon. They have 100 to 110 and 115 to 110. Just Google it.

10. Barrenlander

Barrenlander New Member

Just got your pm about shipping, can't pm you back till I make a few posts (5 minimum now) but I am interested in some adapters. Will contact you soon to arrange shipping and payment details.
    Thanks

11. fupabox

No problem...I have sold a bunch locally to rx7 owners..and old toyota owners...seems older corrollas and another model I can't think of at the moment(early 1970s) had the dreaded 4x110 pattern as well..

12. Barrenlander

Barrenlander New Member

Just got a set of adapters from Fupabox, they look great, well made, price is definitely good. He sent them promptly and sent me money back:) as shipping was less than he had quoted. Good person to deal with.

13. fupabox

Aww shucks:eek:...too kind...thanks:)

14. How much are these wheel adapters? I'm currently running Ford Contour rims on my tuck which are 108. It would be great to use the 110 adapters and rum 100 bolt pattern rims! I also have a set of Arctic Cat ATV rim and tires with the 100 bolt pattern that I would be able to use.

15. fupabox

$80 (for all 4) canadian + shipping which is usually around $25 ...

16. Money sent and "bump". :)

17. threepot

threepot New Member

Hello, I would love a set of these hub adapters.
    I've been hunting for some for quite some time.
    Please could you give me a postage price to the UK?

Many Thanks,

Matthew

18. fupabox

I'll check shipping costs on Tuesday (unless post office is open Monday which I doubt but ya never know)

19. threepot

threepot New Member

Great, thank you, its a bank holiday here in the UK

20. fupabox

$60 to ship (2-3 weeks)to the uk....$120 for 3-5 days...
    cheers

21. robinm

robinm New Member

Adaptors to the UK.. whats the offset in mm?

Hello,
    Would love to buy some of your 4x100 adaptors, whats the cost to the UK please? Also whats the Hijet's standard offset and what Offset would I need to find for alloys?
    There are loads of FWD cars over here with 14'' rims with 4x100.. just need the offset to look out for!

Is a hub a better option that 'wobble nuts' (Variable PCD nuts)

Thanks,

Robin.

22. fupabox

I'm not sure of the stock offset to be honest as I never needed to check it..I used Honda Civic VX rims on my truck with a set of the spacers and they worked out perfectly with no clearance issues...$55 surface shipping (4-6 weeks) I have a better option now for expresspost for around $95(4-6 days)

23. Andrewbee

Andrewbee New Member

Hello Fupabox,

I have a 2004 Daihatsu Hijet with the 1300cc engine and am interested in a set (4) of your 4x110 to 4x100 wheel adapters.
    Could you let me know shipping options and pricing to Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands?

Just in case you don't know the location

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cayman_Islands

:)

Thanks

Andrew

24. fupabox

shipping would be around $65....check your bolt pattern again to make sure it is 4x110 though...I think you already have a 4x100 pattern

25. Andrewbee

Andrewbee New Member

Thanks Fupabox,

I have done a search and every website I came across (not many) said it was 4 x 110 but I will check the imprint on the rim to be sure.

Thanks again,

Andrew

26. Andrewbee

Andrewbee New Member

Hi again Fupabox,

I have yet to check my rims:eek:

My son tells me there is a "Universal Wheel" which has two sets of bolt patterns on it e.g. 4x110 / 4x100. He uses a set on his Honda Accord so he is going try to help me find a set. He did say that the majority of wheels are for FWD cars however so I may still need spacers to deal with the offset although the wheels will then most likely protrude beyond the fenders in that case.

I did see someone around here with a Yellow Hijet with some nice wheels on it and am going to hunt for him for info on his wheels as well.

Thanks

Andrew

27. werase643

werase643 Member

the universal rims are 4x100/4x114.3
    hi jets afaik are 4x110
    mazda 79-84? are 4 x 110
    a few ATV and UTV's are 4 x110
    there is a set on craigslist locally for a ATV 4 x 110

i have a nice set of sti 4x4 wheels they are 4/110 bolt pattern came off of a suzuki and have been on a honda they are for straight axle call matt @ xxxxx no emails does have some sratches not bad

28. msdelta

msdelta New Member

I need some 4x110 to 4x100 wheel adapters. I live in Mississippi. I have a 1996 Dahatsu. How much and how do I send you the money?

29. fupabox

I sent you a pm :)

30. Socal Sonny

Socal Sonny Member

hey fupa, is it possible to make a set with longer studs?