1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4x110 adapters cheap

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by fupabox, Aug 14, 2009.

1. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

I know my hijet is a 4x110 bolt pattern, not sure if others are...anyway I mentioned needing some adapters to a friend and he says he may be able to get his hands on around 10sets to adapt 4x110 to a normal 4x100 (some mazda rx7 club ex member) anyway if there is enough interest I can get em all for around $20 each maybe less(he says well under $100 a set of four so I'm guessing....) . I dont want to make any $ on em just want to know if anyone wants their name on a set. He's not 100% sure how many he has in storage it may be more..at least a week till he can check so If you want em post a reply here and I will use that as a list as to who gets first shot at them...I'm keeping 2 sets .. so the rest up for grabs hope this is in the right section

2. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

how thick are they?

3. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

Interested.

4. fupabox

I have no idea as I haven't seen them yet. My buddy has to dig them out of storage at his cottage. He was in an rx7 club years ago and they had a bunch made up..from what he told me they are around 1/2 inch thick if his memory is good,but they may be more (I can't imagine they could be less than that). He will be going up near the end of the month so I won't know till then.. He agreed to $700(he wanted $1000 but I talked him down:)) for all he has . He swears there are at least 10 full sets of 4 maybe more, hope there are more cause that makes em cheaper

5. starpuss

starpuss Member

i am Interested pm me when you have a price

6. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

sounds good email me when u find out.

7. BFH garage

BFH garage New Member

I'm interested...

8. starpuss

starpuss Member

did you find out yet if you can get them?

9. fupabox

Still waiting for him to get back to me...I want new wheels now that I'm legal:)

10. two jims

two jims New Member

I know this post is old. do you still have any of the adapters. thinks