$3700 Subaru 44,500 miles

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by tmikewww, Aug 14, 2009.

1. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

1996 Subaru Sambar Very good condition! NO SPEED LIMITER![/ i'VE HAD HER TO ALMOST 70MPH. Two complete sets of tires and wheels. Highway tread, and Swamp fox 23X8X12 Off road. 4cyl 5spd with Ex-low
    $3700 or reasonable offer. MUST SELL Serious inquiries, pleas email.
    Thanks,
    Tmikewww
    (tom)

2. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

tired of Newton's finest giving you hell? i hear they are a tough bunch to deal with :eek:

3. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

Rough time

Not so much Newton, But Cory at "Xroads" offered $2000. That's really trying to take advantage of a bad situation. I just need it (96 Subaru) to be gone here, VERY shortly. I paid $5000 plus new tires and wheels, plus spare and wheel, plus new filters, plus,plus,plus, and on and on and on. I'm loosing my ass, but willing to do that, at this place in time.
    Milt, thanks for at least responding to my "post" it's been really quiet,,,,,

tom

4. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

Pictures

Norm,
    I just found 11 pictures by "searching" in the photo gallery under "my name(tmikewww)" and for the past "2 years" . The only "paper" I have is the original sales receipt from the dealer. I do have any and all "manuals" that were/are available, which were bought off of this "site". As for "size" of person that might "fit", I'm 6'1'' and seem to have "plenty" of room with room to "spare" Send me an email @ tomntana@dishmail.net if you'd like me to send any more pic's or information.
    Thank you for inquiring........
    Tmikewww
    (tom)

5. Tom,

That seems like a very fair price for the truck. Unfortunately trucks aren't moving very quickly right now. The hunter's will start to be looking. Good luck with the sale! Sorry you have to let it go.