1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Carry fuel injection troubles

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by 51 chevy, Jun 13, 2021.

1. 51 chevy

51 chevy New Member

I am the go to fix it guy for the family DA63T with a K6A injected engine. When it had no power under load, I checked the air intake system and found a rat nest in the box. Both boxes were removed, cleaned and replaced with a hardware cloth rodent blocker inside frame hose. I cleaned away the nest that was around the engine, and noticed one injector wire chewed in half, insulation and wire missing so naturally no start. My question is can a single cap with wires be obtained and soldered into harness? Is there such a thing as a harness just for the injectors or is that harness a part of the ENTIRE harness? Does anyone know the brand of the injectors so I can search for a cap? We have a pdf of the maintenance manual but I found no details on these. I also wonder if there is a special tool to remove the plastic cap or a simple work around for any special tool. Thanks in advance for any help.