1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 Nissan Clipper..fuel pump and shop manual needed. It is an automatic

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by David Maus, Oct 11, 2007.

1. David Maus

David Maus New Member

Model # GBD-472THKSE
    Chassis # U72T-0101646
    Engine # 3G83
    2005 Nissan Clipper mini truck

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

3. Youngauto

Youngauto Member

Nissan Clipper

I have seen a few Nissan clippers while looking for keis at auction.
    I didn`t think they were keis at first because I had been buying and selling them for a while and had never even heard of them.

They look in good condition. They only seem to be from 2003 onwards as far as I can tell. 4WD and 2WD options. PS, AC etc.

Parts are a little on the high side due to market demand. They are not outrageous though, as they are new parts.
    I think that will change once there are more bought and sold and used parts become more prominent. This may help to send the new part prices down too.

Personally, I think it`s good to have Nissan come on board.
    New ideas may spur on the others to do they same and the technology will continue to improve. Gives us another option anyway:D

4. David Maus

David Maus New Member

Do you know of a parts supplier over there I can buy direct from?

Hello:

You spoke of parts being on the high side. Do you know of a parts supplier over there I can deal directly with?

5. Youngauto

Youngauto Member

Hi I don`t know of any suppliers that sell directly to individuals over here in Japan.
    We can supply parts, but only for larger orders and only to suppliers themselves.

There is a parts supplier in the US called Chad Hite LLC that may be able to help you.:
    He uses this forum, so please send him an email to discuss the pump.

If you have time, put a photo of the Clipper on the forum, especially if you have made any changes (paint job / fittings etc). I`d love to see it.:)