1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 & Newer Suzuki Carry Input Needed!!

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by buyargo, Apr 13, 2008.

1. buyargo

buyargo New Member

I am completely new to the site.

We came across an ad in a farm implement magazine for the imported K trucks and have been amazed for the last 2 days with the network that is evolving.

We are an Argo Atv dealer in Colorado and do a lot of winter work with the Natural Gas Industry here in Colorado. However when the snow melts things slow down a tad. I really think we could do well with the addition of mini trucks to our business.

The biggest factor is needing EFI on all of our units.

Our elevation here in town is 4650ft and most of our customers ranches and commercial (oil industry) locations are between 6500 - 10500 ft. So we dont want to bother with rejetting a carb engine.

So with that said, we would really like to stay with one model the Suzuki Carry. It seems to have the most following and a brand name (for all the atv guys here in CO). The units need to be reliable and withstand daily commercial abuse in the oil fields.

The questions I have and it seems to be beaten to death on here, but I will ask again so it's all on one post. What tires are the best for mud and water that would not clog up quickly but be able to hold the proper weight of the Carry? I would put a lift kit on each model, so what would be the most reliable lift kit that I wouldnt need to worry about cv-joints or axle bind?

And last but least how are the automatic transmissions in these units for going up hills on dirt roads or driving in the mud, or would you stay with standard transmissions?

I am looking for someone who imports the 2003 - 2007 Suzuki Carry units that goes completely through them. I want to be sure when a unit is sold it is completely reconditioned in almost new condition. I dont want to have to do anything to the unit, except customize it for customers to their specs. We do a lot of customization on the Argo Atvs with bumpers and cabs, but I dont want to have to rip clutches apart, replace cv joints, axles, do oil changes, etc. When it arrives at my dealer I want it ready to customize and put a bed liner spray on the unit, along with rims/tires, and custom bumpers.

Any importers you know of recondition the equipment before delivery would be greatyly appreciated. I want high quality late model units on my lot.

Thanks.:)

2. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

dealers for newer minis

talk to Mike at GR Imports