1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2000 U62T MiniCab - First Mini Truck

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Outpost603, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Outpost603

Outpost603 New Member

Hey Everyone!

Just picked up a 2000 minicab. After about a year of wanting one I finally decided this spring I would attempt to import one. By pure luck back in February I had bought a computer off of craigslist and the gentleman had this little sitting in his driveway when I went to pick it up. I had asked if he would consider selling it and was stoked when he said that he would but would give me a call when he got back from vacation. Fast forward to this week and I was finally able to go scoop it up.

Truck is in really decent shape aside from some issues with the 4WD and H/L not wanting to work that I hope I can figure out before winter comes around as I would definitely want to be able to drive it year round. Initially I bought it for doing trash runs but after driving it today I think I'll be driving it around town a bit once I get it inspected which may or may not be a pita if there is no way of connecting it to the computer during inspection.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/advice you guys might have for me along my journey into the mini truck hobby.

Attached Files:

2. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Outpost,
    Welcome! I guess one of the best things that I could tell you is, that, there is a lot of good info and good people willing to help and add suggestions, to aid you in your journey! Read, as much info off of this forum, that you can, present and past! there is some repetative stuff here as you would find any where, but dig in and don't be afraid to ask questions, there is no dumb questions, especially if we can help you save a buck! Good Luck!
    Limestone

3. Outpost603

Outpost603 New Member

Thanks for the welcome Limestone! I'm looking forward to being a part of the community and eventually helping as well as learning.

4. AZmini-t

AZmini-t Member

Welcome to the forum! I'm a new owner as well.

5. Outpost603

Outpost603 New Member

Thanks AZ! What kind of truck did you get?

6. AZmini-t

AZmini-t Member