1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Vacuum hose

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by Rcooper917, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Rcooper917

Rcooper917 Member

Best I can tell from the manual is its a Thermo Vacuum Switch

2. Maximal

Maximal Member

i'll double check tonight, i have the english drivetrain/electrical and english chassis manuals and Jap owners manual but nothing goes into detail about vacuum lines really. i'll double check tonight but i think the manual just says refer to a vacuum line diagram sticker on the truck which ive never seen

3. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Member

There is the Temperature Valve on the carburetor, which is what I think you are referring to. It is identified as 14773, and has a part number of 14773KA130 for your truck. It MSRPs at 2,830¥.

4. Rcooper917

Rcooper917 Member

Sounds about right. Thanks for the info. I don’t believe I need on yet. But I do need the exhaust temp sensor. I hate to pay the $150 dallors... but what’s a guy to do

5. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Member

That sensor is 88051TA060, and is 7,320 yen at the dealer. Your $150 figure sounds like the Yokohama Motors price.

6. Rcooper917

Rcooper917 Member

Your right
    Yokohama price.....do you know of reliable source?

7. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Member

I recommend JapanParts.com. They mark up about 10% from MSRP and have reasonable shipping rates. Yokohama charges about 20-30% more, and charges 8% consumption tax on top of their inflated prices.

I made a post over in another thread explaining how to order parts from them that are not listed on their site. Check it out here: https://minitrucktalk.com/threads/s...or-a-2001-sambar-tt2.18500/page-2#post-105921

8. Rcooper917

Rcooper917 Member

Thanks rkrenicki,
    Just ordered it. And your right....big savings. When from approximately $150 to $98. Definitely where I will be buying parts from in the future

rkrenicki likes this.