1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(2) 95 mits lefty's, manuals & OEM parts

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by Dan, May 3, 2009.

1. Dan

Dan Member

(2) 94 mits lefty's, manuals & OEM parts

Thinking about stepping away from the mini's for a minute to help fund a home purchase. Thought i would fish a bit here before i hit craigslist or ebay. I'm thinking the trucks are worth a few thousand a piece and shelves of parts that are probably worth more than the mini's... Am i in the ballpark on this? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=locWAUEcxOQ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  2. Badgerland

Badgerland Member

Dan - if you posted some pictures, they didn't come through (at least for me). I see 3 red X's.

3. Dan

Dan Member

yeah, thats what i see too. thought it was just me. Tried again and it worked better this time... Theres more shots of the trucks in my album here in the forum. and several short shots on youtube as (reelman68) http://www.youtube.com/user/reelman68

4. Dan

Dan Member

Anyone interested in a couple of leftys and a small inventory of parts?? All reasonable offers considered. too many vehicles in the garage now and i found a new interest in old dune buggies so i need the space....

5. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

minis

Dan,

How about some specs on these two trucks.

Where are they located at???

Thanks,

dan

6. Dan

Dan Member

They are american version left-hand drive from 1994 currently in Las vegas.
    the one with 37000 miles, the other has 39000
    both have running 550cc motors with msd ignition modules, heaters, dump beds, extra high cab, manual high/low/4x4, manual trans, one has 3 spd, other is 4spd, both have safari doors, all lights and instrumentation work, rims are the extra wide factory option 12x7 steel, 23x10x12 carlisle multitrac tires, 2 extra rims and tires, 4 new tires, stock height- no interference/rubbing, all front axles have been redone within the last 500 miles, front disk...rear drums, extra side and rear gates for the beds, 1 pair of full doors one with glass, few new windshields, starter, alternator, waterpumps, boot kits, mirrors, brush guards...hundreds of small components, kits and fasteners... beds have been well used and cabs could use some body work. limited slip differential kits were installed in both rearends, one has front lsd also. other front diff is in need of replacement. I dissassembled and ground off the damaged pinion gear cleaned it up and reassembled it to use as a high/low 2wd until a donor vehicle surfaces. They had been in use at a golf course in the desert here in las vegas since new and have no significant rust damage. rear bumpers and 2" balls...many decent extra agressive tires that were take-offs from side-by-sides for when they get lifted (dozen or so). you could probably recover most of the cost by selling off the parts...

drop a note if you have any questions.

I might consider negotiating delivery if you're a weekend trip from vegas.

Dan

7. Dan

Dan Member

I've still got these in the garage... spring is coming and i still wish to move them out for the buggy project...cmon guys help me get rid of them