1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1996 Suzuki Every Van for Sale

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by Eiger, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Eiger

Eiger New Member

I've decided to sell my micro van. My original intent was to turn it into a camper and travel in it. My worry though, is getting parts for it if it breaks down. I've already had a lot of upgrades and repairs done to the vehicle, which required ordering parts direct from Japan. That's a 2-3 week process. A scenario like that simply isn't practical for traveling full time . The van was never imported to North America, hence the lack of parts.

What's been done:
    1. Clutch replaced
    2. Valve cover gasket replaced
    3. Rear inner CV boots replaced
    4. Right inner tie rod replaced
    5. Engine air filter changed
    6. Front brake disc pads and rotors replaced
    7. Oil & filter change
    8. Vehicle alignment
    9. Japanese stereo and speakers replaced with a Blaupunkt head unit and waterproof marine speakers

The right rear wheel bearing should be replaced soon, and I have two sets of bearings in my possession. The work has not been performed, yet. The bearings will be included in the sale.

The van has passed Vermont state inspection, and runs and drives well. It turns heads everywhere it goes, and is fun to drive. It has a 5-speed manual transmission.

Two sets of tires will be sold with the car. It came with 13" black steel rims and new Dunlop tires. I put 12" Bridgestone alloy wheels on it (also imported from Japan) with new, Dunlop Grantrek A/T tires.

The rear seats and carpet have been removed for the camper conversion, but will also be included.

I've attached a few photos to this post, but I can send more to any interested buyer. I suggest hauling the van on a trailer to get it home, as there is no undercoating on the vehicle. Vermont salts the roads like there's no tomorrow, and would be detrimental to an antique like this. Serious inquires only, please. Asking price is $7,500.

Every3.jpg 04.jpg Cockpit.jpg Empty-interior.jpg

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  2. t_g_farrell

t_g_farrell Active Member

Nice Joypop! Why does the accelerator pedal on these not have a rubber cover? Mines the same way. In fact this is a twin of my van. GLWS!

Eiger likes this.
  3. Eiger

Eiger New Member

Knocking a grand off the price, it's now $6,500 USD.

4. gtmink

gtmink New Member Supporting Member

Still have the van and is it 2wd or 4wd? Rear seats and carpet in good shape?
    How many miles on it?
    Thanks

5. Eiger

Eiger New Member

Sorry, it's been sold.