1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1996 hijet s110 deck van wheels

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet References' started by Bwash, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Bwash

Bwash New Member

Does anyone know the exact lug pattern for my truck? I'm pretty sure it is 4x110, but need to make sure before I pull the trigger.

TIA for any help

2. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson Active Member

My '93 is 4x110 and as far as I know they all are,at least the older ones.You can measure across from center to center of the holes and it should be 110 mm or real close to 4 5/16".

3. miniming

miniming New Member

Hi Bwash
    My '96 s110 deck van is 4x110. I'd bet money yours is too. Seems like almost all kei trucks and vans are that.

4. Bwash

Bwash New Member

Thanks guys. Have you done any mods to yours. I just lifted mine. I would post a picture but the file keeps failing.

5. miniming

miniming New Member

If your truck is the beige one Horn and Traxx was listing that is a NICE unit!! I have not done any mods, all stock except 13"x5.5" rims, for running on the street.

6. Bwash

Bwash New Member

yes that is the one. it has been fund working on it so far. Alot of work to give it a 5" lift the right way. I was extremely surprised at how well it handeled compared to my ranger. AC and Heater all the way!!! This is my first mini truck so i am always looking for someone to bounce ideas off of. Working on the deck van is quite a bit different than working on the normal trucks. My friend has a couple of them. View attachment 13171

7. Bwash

Bwash New Member