1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1995 Suzuki Every Joypop Chapel Hill Nc

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by lollydaggle, Oct 3, 2022.

1. lollydaggle

lollydaggle New Member

Looking to sell or trade my 1995 Suzuki Every Joypop, de51v, 5 speed MT, RWD, RHD, 84,000 KM ~ 52,000 Miles.

The van is a gem. It's road legal and registered in NC, I have the title. It's in great condition, I bought it JPN Auto Import who is very trustworthy. Starts first turn every time. Drives and shifts easy. Doesn't leak a drop of oil, fluids are all clean. I did add a bluetooth unit and new speakers which we're a great improvement, I do have the stock unit if that's your thing. Got some dings in it from it's time in japan but a good waxing got most of them out. The interior is fantastic and the rear seats also fold flat. With the front seats pushed forward you have nearly 7 feet in the back. All you need is a sleeping bag to turn this into a camper.

If you want to trade I am interested in manual daily drivers, fun with some sense of practicality. Something like a fit or civic/ civic si, RSX, Celica, Miata, 350/370. Also looking for little 4 cyl trucks to haul bikes in and daily. You get the idea.

Attached Files:

2. t_g_farrell

t_g_farrell Active Member